English test out 9/2/2011 ee
Read the text message and the queries.
Group the answer and also the answers* (*only if it says « 2 answers ») that finest complete the sentence.
1 ) The main concept of this text message is
(a) being sizzling is a poor thing.
(b) being chilly is a good thing.
(c) really fun to experience in the normal water.
(d) there are things to do when it's hot.
2 . The copy writer of this textual content probably
(a) knows nothing about hot days.
(b) hates hot days.
(c) knows a whole lot about warm days.
(d) all of the previously mentioned.
3. If this has been popular during the past three days, plus the sun is shining today (a) it will probably be chilly today.
(b) it will probably be hot today.
(c) it can probably be snow today.
(d) none with the above.
5. When it's warm we should
(a) just stay and do nothing.
(b) run around.
(c) think that it certainly is not hot.
(d) do things that wont make all of us feel sexier.
5. On a hot day time, it can be hard to know what direction to go to feel great because (a) hot days are dark.
(b) popular days injure.
(c) warm days will make us think sick.
(d) hot times are uninteresting.
6. Whenever we run about on a warm day the heat can make us feel light headed because (a) our mind prefer frosty.
(b) the body can't get rid of the extra warmth.
(c) frosty is more organic.
(d) heat in our person is confusing.
7. If we have been running around on a hot time and think dizzy, we have to (2 answers�! ) (a) sit down and cool off.
(b) sit in the sunshine near the pool.
(c) suspend upside down.
(d) sit inside the shade.
almost 8. According to the text, just sitting around when it's hot could make us (2 answers�! ) (a) feel dizzy.
(b) feel restless.
(c) feel sick.
(d) feel bored.
9. The matter that wouldn't feel great on a hot day is definitely
(a) playing in the normal water.
(b) consuming hot foodstuff.
(c) putting on light-weight apparel.
(d) looking at books or magazines.
factors: ____ / 22 mark: _____ identity: _________________
10. The person who is the good is the person who is